Your Shimmer comes in a perfect pink pearled color, reflecting different shades and changing according to the lighting type.
Suitable for mature or young skins and conceals skin defects.
Your Shimmer is a green environment friendly product!
Vegan, gluten-free, no animal experiment
Suitable for sports and physical activities!
For those who want to look glamorous at gym as well!
A breathing, natural, light, and airy Shimmer that feels wonderful on the skin, absorbs sweat and does not drip on the face during a physical activity.
Does not block pores and contains a natural solar screen to protect your skin against UVA & UVB rays.
A Comfy integrated brush!
A luxurious and unique container, with an integrated fine brush whose curves are specially designed to the mineral formula for an easy perfect result.
Kosher Lemehadrin for Shabbath!
The Shabbesmakeup Shimmer is Kosher Lemehadrin and might be used during Shabbatot & holidays as well.
All components are powdery and contain no liquid material or ointments, therefore cannot be considered a cream; the mineral powder is not permanent so that there are no concerns of dyeing on shabbath.
Our Shimmer is produced under strict rabbinical supervision and has many certificates from the most reliable kosher supervision bodies including for Passover.
Mineral Shimmer MIRACLE 93
Our Mineral Shimmer is a perfect fine & pearly mineral Shimmer.
It will provide your skin a pearly pinkish look marked by a smooth and unique texture which marries the facial skin in perfect harmony.
Its pearly shade reflects in various shades and changes according to the light promising you a mysterious and feminine elegance.
Press the pump on the container to take out the powder and apply it on the high places of your face.
The cheekbone, the nose pom, and the sides of your forehead.
For Shabbatot & Holidays, follow the instructions in the brochure here attached
Shabbesmakeup is strictly kosher for shabbath. Shabbesmakeup is a kosher powdery Makeup which can be used in Shabbatot and Holidays. All components are powdery and contain no liquid material or ointments, and therefore cannot be considered creams;
the mineral powder is not permanent so that there are no concerns of dyeing on shabbat.
Our Makeup is produced under strict rabbinical supervision and has many certificates from the most reliable kosher lemehadrin supervision bodies including for Passover.
According to Maran, our teacher and Rabbi, light of Israel, Rav Ovadia Yosef of blessed memory.
- Our teacher and Rabbi, light of Israel, Rav Ovadia Yosef of blessed memory has taught on his books that any cosmetic material manufactured as an ointment or liquid, which paints the facial skin, such as a lipstick or foundation paste or makeup and mascara, should not be used on Sabbath under any circumstances.
- He nevertheless instructed his students to be lenient concerning makeup powders on Shabbat, and under the following conditions:
- This permission is based on the fact that makeup powder does not last long on one’s face, nor sticks on it. Therefore, make sure that the types of powders will be free of any greasy substance that might cause the material to adhere to the face.
- It is forbidden to blend or mix the powders to any type of creams or ointment.
- Make sure that your face skin is dry and clean of any base material that could keep the makeup powder on the face skin, even if it was on your face from before the Shabbath Eve.
- It’s better to sprinkle the powder on your face with a brush, not with cotton or spongy, to make sure not to incur into the prohibition of dyeing on shabbath.
- It is better to have a special brush for Shabbath, for “Ovdeen dehol”, and also to avoid the remains of makeup and creams which would be forbidden on Saturday.
- Refrain from creating new shades of color by mixing up different powder colors.
- If the powder dried up and got lumpy, no problem crumbling it back and using it on Shabbath.